ABOUT THE BOOK
Life is suffering. This is true for everyone to some degree, and it impacts us in every phase of life from birth to death. No one escapes unscathed. Many try to cope with this fact by avoiding suffering and discomfort as much as possible. Their lives revolve around the prevention of pain.
But some, instead of hiding from suffering, find something worth suffering for. This book is about those people and that something.
Something Worth Suffering For: The Ideas That Drive Crosstree Music explores the process of discovering and embracing that which gives meaning to even the worst of life’s hardships. It shows how doing so will:
- Generate the courage to pursue things that matter
- Produce a genuine care for others that leads to fulfillment
- Provide depth to the most important relationship one can have
- Reveal one’s place in a universal community of committed companions
- And manifest hope in even the most hopeless of circumstances